Welcome To The New Real School Police

Welcome To The New Real School Police



My newest blog, since I have more time on my hands now!!!

The Godley Files

http://thegodleyfiles.blogspot.com/

The complete P.O.S.T record of Bob Godley. The former cop that thinks the whole county owes him an apology for his bad behavior.


There is a new blogger in town, who is also upset with this school system. Thank you Paul for standing up for what is right, and not backing down to the ESTABLISHMENT.

Camden County Schools The Truth

http://www.camdenschoolsthetruth.com/

Please visit my other blogs:

Who Killed Racheyl Brinson

http://whokilledracheylbrinson.blogspot.com/


And don't forget the Dennis Perry trial transcript also:

Remember Dennis is the one framed by former Sheriff Bill Smith and his lying so called detective Dale Bundy.

http://dennisperrytrial.blogspot.com/




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Sears Calls Us Worthless

Sears tonight call our blog worthless. When I questioned her on this, I ask why she thought your comments were worthless. She replied, "The comments are not worthless it is the blog that is worthless." Without this blog and Sandy's blog 90% of the government would still be in hiding. They are afraid of open government and Steve Berry proved that.

I must say I tried to defend Mr. Berry somewhat as he is the only commissioner that did what I ask them to do. Only I got in to a shouting match with Ms. Sears and that was wrong, I made a mistake and for that I am truly sorry. I am not sorry for what I said just my actions. But I have always said actions speak louder than words . And my actions tonight spoke louder than my words, and that is my mistake. I can type better than I speak. I hate public speaking, but I can tear them up on the keyboard.

Here is the email I referred to:

Please remember I am not a big fan of Berry if he loses the election I won't cry, But I do thank Mr. Berry for standing up not just for your district but for all our commissioner less district.

Dear County Commissioners,
We are all aware that you have no authority to punish the Sheriff. But you do have the authority to contact the Attorney General or GBI or FBI or even the Governor's office and ask for an independent investigation to be done. Actually you should call them all. So far the only person I see who even wants to try and represent the people of Camden is Mr. Berry. I urge you Mr. Berry to take a stand for the people. I realize Charlene Sears, David Rainer, and Preston Rhodes are so far up the Sheriff's butt that if the Sheriff takes a hard right turn we would have three broken noses, but you (Mr. Berry) have shown that you can step up above politics and do the right thing from time to time. Now is one of those times.

I would also ask you to look into the fact that the Sheriff's son is still being paid by the Sheriff's office. I expect all of you to do your job (Ms. Sears your job is county commissioner not spokes person for the Sheriff) and call for a complete independent investigation. It is clear that Ms. Sears can't do both jobs as it does cause a conflict of interest to have to call for investigation on your own boss. I would love to hear Ms. Sears say that we do need an independent investigation of the Sheriff's Office. But then she would be investigated as well. So much for no conflict of interest for this simple file clerk.

Choose your responses wisely

Yours Truly,
The Real School Police
Rick Rogers


Trust me I will post more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rick,

Keep the pressure going. Smith and Sears will see how relevent yours and Sandy's blogs are once the recall petitions are signed and submitted.

Sandy deleted a comment made last week only hours after it was posted on his blog, although I resent the fact he did, it is his blog. But here is the reconstructed version I wanted to share with those who weren't able to read it:

Your anger toward Steve Berry is misdirected and you need to focus at the task at hand – the sheriff, and his ethics issue. It was only a few weeks ago you demanded Berry and other commissioners stand up and take action and he did along with Zell and “I’m awake now” Rhodes. Now you’re pillaring Berry for questioning the sheriff and voting no on the budget calling it politically motivated. Sandy you’re a great watchdog and critic but the issue at hand again is the sheriff and what he is not doing. Focus! I really don’t think SB has intentions of becoming the King of Camden County, I truly believe like the rest of us he wants a government that is not corrupt or above the law.

You question why the push now from Berry and The Times-Union? The answer is quite simple: It’s personal. Bill Smith picked on the wrong journalists – ones who have deep pockets and good lawyers.

While Gordon and Paul Pinkham have been writing very detailed stories for the TU what has Jonathan and the rest of the Mayberry gang at the Tribune been doing? Not much if you think writing editorials about issues not relevant to Camden the same week the quiche story broke. At least the TU is putting their money (and lawyers) where their mouths are.

The complaints about Smith are nothing new in Camden. There have been whispers and rumors swirling about for years about paying off witnesses, women who were not wives, losing evidence and much more. Rich Gamble even brought up some of those issues in the last election and where did that get him? Gamble spoke about an ethics complaint at a county commissioners meeting only to be scolded by EB Herrin for “Smearing the good name of the Sheriff.” Read the minutes. They’re posted. It was even in the T-U. Smith has been protected too long by the good ol’ boys including the Camden GOP. Does anyone remember Smith changed party affiliation after Gamble announced his candidacy for office? Where was the party loyalty to a life-long republican – in the deep pockets of a turn-coat politician that’s where. It’s time for us to take action and rid ourselves of the vestiges of the old south. Turn the bums out.

Sandy – lighten up – these are exciting times. A sleeping giant has been awakened in Camden County and all of us should be working towards one goal together: ousting Smith and Sears. Let’s get those recall petitions going. I will be first in line to sign.

AM

Roxy the school police watch dog said...

I think Smith changed parties in '94. that was when republicans won control of congress and georgia flipped from a democrat state to a republican.

I will post those minutes for every one to look at just give me some time.

I really like Rich Gamble and I wish I would have known him better in 2004. But of course I went with the rest of you and vote for Smith.

See I do like school teachers.

Anonymous said...

Rick,

Don't feel bad alot of people were bamboozled the last election by Smith and friends. But we all have another opportunity in "08." I voted for Rich Gamble then and I will vote for him again. My mother didn't raise no fool. I knew based on what Gamble was saying that Smith was a liar. It just took the rest of you awhile to catch on.

If he actually sues the taxpayers I believe that will be the end of the Smith legacy..

Georgia Transparency Headlines

The Parents Have Declared War

The Parents Have Declared War

Get On The Open Government Band Wagon

"Honorable and righteous men do not fear the exercise of liberty."

Important Information

U.S. Attorney's Office in Savannah, Georgia.

Mr. James D. DurhamAssistant U. S. Attorney
100 Bull Street Suite 201
Savannah, Georgia 31401
912 652 4422

Office of the Attorney General Of Georgia
Attorney General, Thurbert Baker
Office of the Attorney General
40 Capitol Square,
SWAtlanta, Ga 30334
(404) 656-3300

Open Records Violations
Stephan Ritter
404-656-7298

Report Bad Cops
Police Complaint Center
We put ourselves on the line in pursuit of equal justice
202-250-3499
http://www.policeabuse.org/
mailto:admin@policeabuse.com

State Board of Pardons and Paroles
2 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive,
SE Suite 458, Balcony Level, East Tower
Atlanta, Georgia 30334-4909
Telephone: (404) 657-9350
www.pap.state.ga.us/opencms/opencms/

Office of the Governor,
Georgia State Capitol,
Atlanta, GA 30334
Office Phone: 404-656-1776
www.gov.state.ga.us

Please Call Judge Williams

Tell her to throw out the plea deal in the Perry case,

And grant him a new fair trial.

912-554-7364

From the Blog:

Anonymous said...
I just spoke with a lady that had called Judge Williams number to ask for Dennis Perry's plea be thrown out and to grant him a new trial. Guess what? As soon as Dennis' name was mentioned, the secretary or whoever she was got very cold and told the lady she would have to send the judge a fax or write her a letter. AND THEN SHE WOULDN'T GIVE HER THE FAX NUMBER!! She was told she would have to write a letter..which the lady has done. Does that tell you there is something wrong with this case? You people in Camden County better wake up and smell the roses before you find yourself in the same position that Dennis is in. He isn't asking to be released. Just for a FAIR trial!!

Search The Real School Police