Welcome To The New Real School Police

Welcome To The New Real School Police



My newest blog, since I have more time on my hands now!!!

The Godley Files

http://thegodleyfiles.blogspot.com/

The complete P.O.S.T record of Bob Godley. The former cop that thinks the whole county owes him an apology for his bad behavior.


There is a new blogger in town, who is also upset with this school system. Thank you Paul for standing up for what is right, and not backing down to the ESTABLISHMENT.

Camden County Schools The Truth

http://www.camdenschoolsthetruth.com/

Please visit my other blogs:

Who Killed Racheyl Brinson

http://whokilledracheylbrinson.blogspot.com/


And don't forget the Dennis Perry trial transcript also:

Remember Dennis is the one framed by former Sheriff Bill Smith and his lying so called detective Dale Bundy.

http://dennisperrytrial.blogspot.com/




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, September 07, 2007

Gregory Responds

This was taken from Tommy Gregory's blog, http://tommygregory.blogspot.com/

Tommy Gregory said...
September 6, 2007
Compassion Wrote:
I think Tommy Gregory should answer the following questions on this blog, being that this blog has endorsed him on the front page.
1. What is your opinion of the way the drug funds have been spent, and what would you do differently?
2. Would you purchase private vehicles for the employees with seized drug money?
3. Would you buy votes with the seized drug money?
4. Would you assume the office and keep in place all the people that Sheriff Smith has in place now?
5. Would you keep a top heavy force of not needed Captains, or would you be fiscally responsible with the taxpayer’s money?
Let us know if we would be getting more of the same by voting for you. Because what I am seeing is that the tentacles run deep. And you working for Darryl Griffis is no different than you working for Sheriff Smith. Based on the audit reports Smith is running the Kingsland Police Dept as well as the County. So what would make us voting for you any different than what we have had since the beginning of time.Based on what I know about the connections in this community. In order for Griffis to hire you after you were fired from the County. You have to have a family connection or tie. I might be wrong in my assumption; that's why I am asking you for clarity. Please answer the questions for the people that maybe considering voting for you, but have doubts because of the tie ins.________________________________________________________________

TOMMY GREGORY’S RESPONSE TO COMPASSION’S QUESTIONS LISTED ABOVE:
1. I believe the Shared & Seized Assets Fund (drug money) has been misused. Although this money has been given away to worthwhile causes, these causes are not permitted under the guidelines. This money is intended for law enforcement training and equipment and drug awareness programs. Now Sheriff Smith will tell you he was able to buy high school football and cheerleading uniforms with drug money because his office spoke with the kids about drug awareness. However, my oldest son played for the Wildcats all through high school and not once did the Sheriff’s Office present a drug awareness program during that time. He graduated in 2006. If Bill Smith wants to give money away for the purpose of promoting himself and buying votes, he should do so out of his own pocket - not the taxpayers' pockets.As Sheriff, I will spend drug money only on those items allowed under the guidelines such as jail improvements and the equipment necessary to make it one of the finest agencies in the State of Georgia. This money will be spent for the benefit of Camden County only.
2. I will not purchase private vehicles for employees. Seized asset money or taxpayer’s money will not be used for this abuse. Furthermore, I will set new policies regarding the use of Sheriff’s Office vehicles. Only essential personnel, such as patrol officers and on-call investigators, will have vehicles.
3. No. Buying votes with Seized Assets is unethical and illegal. I vow to restore integrity and honesty to our Sheriff’s Office.
4. No, I will not keep in place all the people that Sheriff Smith has in place now. As you stated in your question number 5, the Sheriff’s Office is currently top heavy with brass. I will eliminate these excess positions. Then, I will reorganize and restructure the entire Sheriff’s Office, Jail and 911 staff to provide the maximum amount of service for every tax dollar. I want to increase the Sheriff’s office visibility in our communities. We need to partner with each community and identify each community’s specific problems. A “one size fits all” is not the answer. You can’t find the answers sitting in an office full of top heavy brass.
5. I believe my number 4 answer also provides the answer to this question.I was not hired by Darryl Griffis. I was hired in February 2005 by acting Police Chief Wayne Peeples. Darryl Griffis applied for the Kingsland Chief position almost year after my employment began and was subsequently hired. I was hired based on my qualifications, experience and integrity. I do not have, nor have I ever had, family ties to Darryl Griffis. I decided to run for Sheriff because I want to improve the law enforcement services Camden County citizens receive. I have the qualifications and the experience to make these improvements. Please give me a call. I will be happy to meet with you and your family and friends and discuss my qualifications and my plans for the Sheriff’s Office. In the meantime, please visit my website: www.GregoryForSheriff.com.
September 6, 2007 8:35 PM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers Tommy!! You have my vote.

Jay Moreno said...

Well done!

Barring Rich Gamble running again -in which case "voter due dilligence" will dictate my reaching an informed decison - I would have no concerns, at this point, about voting for you.

Anonymous said...

I wish I was a resident of Camden county so I could vote in this election. I have been in Camden for over twenty years working, and hunting. I can see Tommy Gregory is the man for this job. He has the passion and integrity to do what he say's. Keep up the good work Tommy. Best of luck to you.

Anonymous said...

Jay, just listen at you, you would vote for anyone who is against Bill Smith, but I bet as soon as Tommy puts you in jail, you will be on here bashing him. Go away Jay

Georgia Transparency Headlines

The Parents Have Declared War

The Parents Have Declared War

Get On The Open Government Band Wagon

"Honorable and righteous men do not fear the exercise of liberty."

Important Information

U.S. Attorney's Office in Savannah, Georgia.

Mr. James D. DurhamAssistant U. S. Attorney
100 Bull Street Suite 201
Savannah, Georgia 31401
912 652 4422

Office of the Attorney General Of Georgia
Attorney General, Thurbert Baker
Office of the Attorney General
40 Capitol Square,
SWAtlanta, Ga 30334
(404) 656-3300

Open Records Violations
Stephan Ritter
404-656-7298

Report Bad Cops
Police Complaint Center
We put ourselves on the line in pursuit of equal justice
202-250-3499
http://www.policeabuse.org/
mailto:admin@policeabuse.com

State Board of Pardons and Paroles
2 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive,
SE Suite 458, Balcony Level, East Tower
Atlanta, Georgia 30334-4909
Telephone: (404) 657-9350
www.pap.state.ga.us/opencms/opencms/

Office of the Governor,
Georgia State Capitol,
Atlanta, GA 30334
Office Phone: 404-656-1776
www.gov.state.ga.us

Please Call Judge Williams

Tell her to throw out the plea deal in the Perry case,

And grant him a new fair trial.

912-554-7364

From the Blog:

Anonymous said...
I just spoke with a lady that had called Judge Williams number to ask for Dennis Perry's plea be thrown out and to grant him a new trial. Guess what? As soon as Dennis' name was mentioned, the secretary or whoever she was got very cold and told the lady she would have to send the judge a fax or write her a letter. AND THEN SHE WOULDN'T GIVE HER THE FAX NUMBER!! She was told she would have to write a letter..which the lady has done. Does that tell you there is something wrong with this case? You people in Camden County better wake up and smell the roses before you find yourself in the same position that Dennis is in. He isn't asking to be released. Just for a FAIR trial!!

Search The Real School Police