Welcome To The New Real School Police

Welcome To The New Real School Police

My newest blog, since I have more time on my hands now!!!

The Godley Files


The complete P.O.S.T record of Bob Godley. The former cop that thinks the whole county owes him an apology for his bad behavior.

There is a new blogger in town, who is also upset with this school system. Thank you Paul for standing up for what is right, and not backing down to the ESTABLISHMENT.

Camden County Schools The Truth


Please visit my other blogs:

Who Killed Racheyl Brinson


And don't forget the Dennis Perry trial transcript also:

Remember Dennis is the one framed by former Sheriff Bill Smith and his lying so called detective Dale Bundy.


Monday, February 25, 2008

Donnie Barrentine's Testimony

Pay close attention to the time card, that the prosecution put into evidence. Mr Johnson claims Donnie was working the day of the murder. The last day of the pay week was 3/13. But the card's last punch was on day six, which would be 3/12. Donnie was not working on the day in question.

Does anyone know if Mr. Johnson is still working for the DA.?
See how nice Mr. Johnson is to this ex-con. And later I will post the testimony of the three that claim Donnie was bragging at the party that he killed the Swains and the organists. As you read earlier the organists passed out, and that was the first person Bundy interviewed.


Anonymous said...

I am totally speechless. This is hard to believe. That an officer of the court could be so stupid. I'm speaking not only of Johnson but the judge too. I've never been able to understand why they granted Barrantine immunity. He was the one that Vanzola Williams indentified in a lineup right after the crime took place.
Were they protecting the REAL killer while framing an innocent man? I believe this is what happened.
Even right after the murders, the witnesses couldn't agree on what the killer looked like..BUT...18 years later, they're sure it was Dennis?
What's wrong with this picture? This is bad,people...Really, really bad!!!

Anonymous said...

Here are a couple interesting articles to read!



Kim Jacksonville

Anonymous said...

The Racheyl Brinson Incident –
Accident or Murder?
By Rich Graham
Sunday, November 25, 2001 was to be the day that
Racheyl Brinson would tell her estranged husband,
Steven, that she wanted a divorce. That same day
Racheyl’s life came to a sudden and tragic end. Steven
was the last person to see her alive.
Racheyl was 32 years old and the mother of a two
year old son, Cole. Cole’s father was Steven Brinson.
Steven was several years older than Racheyl when she
began dating him while she was still in high school in
Kingsland, Georgia. Racheyl had been a good student
and an excellent athlete possessing cat-like agility. She
was able to compete with the boys in softball, football,
gymnastics and other sports. Her father died when she
was just fourteen. She took over the outdoor maintenance
chores at home, including operating machinery
and caring for her riding horse.
After high school Racheyl attended Florida
Community College in Jacksonville for a year learning
computer skills. She then returned to home and worked
for ten years as an assistant manager at a local auto parts
store. Steven was employed as an electrician. They
married in 1989 and built a new house. Although the
future held promise, alcohol use and abuse crept into
their lives, followed by Stephen’s infidelity. When
Steven promised to stop his philandering and be a
responsible husband, Racheyl became pregnant and
Cole was born in October 1999. Then she obtained a
better paying job working at the US Navy’s Kingsbay
Submarine Base.
Soon Steven went back to drinking and staying out
late, even missing work. He was allegedly stopped
several times for DUI. But, his uncle was the county
sheriff and the “good ole boy” system protected him
from arrest. Domestic disturbances were reported to
the police. But, Steven would simply leave before the
cops arrived and no police action would occur.
Steven rarely babys at and spent little time with Cole.
Racheyl was doing all of the household chores and the
outdoor maintenance as well. Her income alone was
sufficient to maintain the home. Steven was not
contributing to supporting the family. He had become
a liability and a physical threat. During the last week of
Racheyl’s life Steven had not been residing at home.
Instead, he was staying at their camp at the Mumford
Island Hunting Club in nearby Woodbine. Three of
Racheyl’s friends later told private investigators that
Racheyl intended to ask Steven for a divorce on the day
she died. On that fateful Sunday morning Racheyl’s
mother, Pat Smith, had taken Cole to church. Racheyl
was at home, and had made plans to meet a girlfriend at
the hunting club that afternoon. They planned to hunt
Above: Steven and Racheyl Brinson in happier times. deer from their tree stands. But that friend had to work
Below: Racheyl and Cole Brinson.
The Vidocq Society Journal
Page 6 Summer 2006
over and was unable to keep the hunting date.
Pat said Racheyl was sober when she last saw her at
about 2:40 PM. About one-half hour later Racheyl and
Steven were observed by several other hunt club
members as they were sighting in their rifles at the club’s
shooting range. These witnesses later said that Steven
and Racheyl were both drinking a beer, but both
appeared to be sober when the parted company at 3:30
PM. There would be just a couple of hours of daylight
left for hunting. This was the last time that anyone other
than Steven saw Racheyl alive.
According to Steven, he drove Racheyl several miles
from the shooting range to the spot where they normally
hunted. He claimed that Racheyl didn’t want to hunt
from her usual tree stand and chose to use one that had
not been used for years and had been decaying. Steven
said he walked in an opposite direction to hunt from a
stand a few hundred yards away. The plan was to meet
back at their truck at dark, he said.
When Racheyl didn’t show up, a little before 6:00
PM as planned, Steven said that he walked back to her
stand where he found her lying face down at the base of
the tree. He said he checked for vital signs, then went
back to his truck and used his CB radio to call for help.
He also called 911 from his cell phone. Racheyl was
deceased when rescuers arrived.
Camden County Sheriff’s deputies had responded
to the call. Accepting Steven’s account at face value,
they notified the GBNR (Georgia Bureau of Natural
Resources). Since this was considered to be a hunting
accident, that agency was designated to conduct the
official investigation. By the time an agent arrived, the
incident scene had been abandoned. No physical
evidence had been collected and no crime scene
preserved. No photographs had been taken to document
the scene. No physical examination of Steven’s body
was made to search for injuries or other evidence of a
Two days later Doctor Lora Darrisaw, GBI (Georgia
Bureau of Investigation), performed an autopsy. She
has since acknowledged that, had she been told about
domestic violence, she would have been more vigilant
in her examination. She determined that the cause of
death was “blunt force trauma of the head comprised of
a complete transverse basiiar skull fracture (middle
cranial fossa)”. Other injuries noted included “blunt
force injuries of chest”, “multiple right posterior rib
fractures” and “fracture of the right clavicle”. Based
upon the autopsy report and the statement provided by
Steven Brinson, the coroner ruled the manner of death
as “accidental” due to the victim falling from a tree
Curiously, although the witnesses who saw Racheyl
at 3:30 said that she appeared to be sober; and,
considering that she was supposed to have been hunting
from a tree stand thereafter; her BAC was reported to
be .15 per cent, nearly double the legal limit for DUI.
This begs the question, “Was Racheyl actually hunting
alone from a tree stand? Or, did she continue to drink
alcohol and not go hunting at all?”
Questions arose about the competency of the GBNR
to conduct a thorough death investigation, which should
have occurred in this case. Did the relationship between
Steven Brinson and the sheriff influence the efforts of
the investigator(s)? Why was the scene not documented
by photography? Why was the medical examiner not
told of domestic violence? Did Racheyl tell Steven she
wanted a divorce? If so, did Steven react violently and
beat Racheyl? Is it likely that a person as agile as
Racheyl would have fallen from a tree stand?
Above: Rich Graham – RGI – examining the Racheyl Brinson
death site in Woodbine, GA.
The Racheyl Brinson Incident –
Accident or Murder?
The Vidocq Society Journal
Summer 2006 Page 7
These are some of the many unanswered questions
that tormented Pat Smith. She could get no answers
from the authorities. She sought help from her local
legislator, from the state’s attorney general and others,
but no one would agree to investigate further. So, in
2003, after hearing positive comments about fellow
Vidocq Society member Robert Ressler, Pat contacted
him and asked him to help. Due to other commitments,
Mr. Ressler referred the matter to Rich Graham and his
partner, Betsy Ross, of RGI (Ross-Graham Investigations).
Reports of RGI’s findings have been provided to
the GBI, the county coroner and others. Although much
credible evidence was developed that suggests this was
a homicide, the coroner has refused to change his ruling
as to the manner of death, which officially remains
“accidental”. Even a finding of “equivocal”, if not
“homicide”, would probably suffice to prompt the local
prosecutor and state authorities to reopen the case. But,
the coroner remains steadfast with his ruling.
Racheyl’s family and friends, though discouraged,
continue to hold out the hope that one day some
responsible person in authority will act responsibly and
reopen the case.
About the author:
Rich Graham is a retired Pennsylvania State Trooper
who is now self-employed as a private investigator. His
agency, Ross-Graham Investigations, specializes in
death investigations and criminal defense cases. Rich
is a volunteer team member with “Project ALERT” of
NCMEC (National Center for Missing & Exploited
Children”. He is also a recently approved member of
the Vidocq Society.

Kim Jacksonville

Georgia Transparency Headlines

The Parents Have Declared War

The Parents Have Declared War

Get On The Open Government Band Wagon

"Honorable and righteous men do not fear the exercise of liberty."

Important Information

U.S. Attorney's Office in Savannah, Georgia.

Mr. James D. DurhamAssistant U. S. Attorney
100 Bull Street Suite 201
Savannah, Georgia 31401
912 652 4422

Office of the Attorney General Of Georgia
Attorney General, Thurbert Baker
Office of the Attorney General
40 Capitol Square,
SWAtlanta, Ga 30334
(404) 656-3300

Open Records Violations
Stephan Ritter

Report Bad Cops
Police Complaint Center
We put ourselves on the line in pursuit of equal justice

State Board of Pardons and Paroles
2 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive,
SE Suite 458, Balcony Level, East Tower
Atlanta, Georgia 30334-4909
Telephone: (404) 657-9350

Office of the Governor,
Georgia State Capitol,
Atlanta, GA 30334
Office Phone: 404-656-1776

Please Call Judge Williams

Tell her to throw out the plea deal in the Perry case,

And grant him a new fair trial.


From the Blog:

Anonymous said...
I just spoke with a lady that had called Judge Williams number to ask for Dennis Perry's plea be thrown out and to grant him a new trial. Guess what? As soon as Dennis' name was mentioned, the secretary or whoever she was got very cold and told the lady she would have to send the judge a fax or write her a letter. AND THEN SHE WOULDN'T GIVE HER THE FAX NUMBER!! She was told she would have to write a letter..which the lady has done. Does that tell you there is something wrong with this case? You people in Camden County better wake up and smell the roses before you find yourself in the same position that Dennis is in. He isn't asking to be released. Just for a FAIR trial!!

Search The Real School Police