Welcome To The New Real School Police

Welcome To The New Real School Police



My newest blog, since I have more time on my hands now!!!

The Godley Files

http://thegodleyfiles.blogspot.com/

The complete P.O.S.T record of Bob Godley. The former cop that thinks the whole county owes him an apology for his bad behavior.


There is a new blogger in town, who is also upset with this school system. Thank you Paul for standing up for what is right, and not backing down to the ESTABLISHMENT.

Camden County Schools The Truth

http://www.camdenschoolsthetruth.com/

Please visit my other blogs:

Who Killed Racheyl Brinson

http://whokilledracheylbrinson.blogspot.com/


And don't forget the Dennis Perry trial transcript also:

Remember Dennis is the one framed by former Sheriff Bill Smith and his lying so called detective Dale Bundy.

http://dennisperrytrial.blogspot.com/




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Please Ask Permission Before E-mailing Your Commissioners

Last night I sent this e-mail off to all the commissioners:

Mr./Ms. Commissioner,
As you all know I was verbally attacked on my blog for asking a simple question. Well it seems this goes back to the Sheriff's Office to a person with the User ID xxxxxx. Really not much to assume there. So I will ask you another question: What are we going to do about this. You can ignore it or you can show the people of Camden County that this will not be tolerated. If you ignore it you will not be reelected I guarantee it. Just ask the two women that used to be on the school board. No they did not run for reelection only because they did not want to deal with me. I asked them at every meeting why they lied. ( remember they said they were going to do a nation wide search and then did a back room vote instead.) It will not be a bother to me to attend every Commissioners meeting. Now this came from an office under your direction and I expect you to do something about it. I can be your best friend or your worst nightmare. Here is what I want:
1. A full explanation from the board on why there is no conflict of interest between Ms. Sears and the Sheriff. ( to include who is the boss and how this relationship works)
2. A public apology in the T&G (half page at least). You may include the explanation in this space as well. This person used their position to dig up dirt on me, this is the least you could do.


This is it. I will post this e-mail on my blog as a reminder to you, that the people you serve are not as dumb as you think. But all the people think that this was about the dumbest thing such a SMART Commissioner could do.

Thank you for your time.

I did get this auto response from Ms. Sears:

I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.
To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I have approved beforehand.
If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you, I will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.
Click the link below to fill out the request:
https://webmail.pas.earthlink.net/wam/addme?a=ccsears@earthlink.net&id=1h4qnn2c03Nl34i1

To control spam you have to ask permission to e-mail her. I am guessing the rest of the commission will do the same so they can choose who they want to recieve e-mails from as well.

So make sure and get your Commisssioners approval.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isn't viewing someones personal credit report without their approval illegal? I absolutly believe you should press charges against whoever did this criminally. How dare someone use their privilage to acquire that kind of information. They should be more than fired, they should be prosecuted.

Georgia Transparency Headlines

The Parents Have Declared War

The Parents Have Declared War

Get On The Open Government Band Wagon

"Honorable and righteous men do not fear the exercise of liberty."

Important Information

U.S. Attorney's Office in Savannah, Georgia.

Mr. James D. DurhamAssistant U. S. Attorney
100 Bull Street Suite 201
Savannah, Georgia 31401
912 652 4422

Office of the Attorney General Of Georgia
Attorney General, Thurbert Baker
Office of the Attorney General
40 Capitol Square,
SWAtlanta, Ga 30334
(404) 656-3300

Open Records Violations
Stephan Ritter
404-656-7298

Report Bad Cops
Police Complaint Center
We put ourselves on the line in pursuit of equal justice
202-250-3499
http://www.policeabuse.org/
mailto:admin@policeabuse.com

State Board of Pardons and Paroles
2 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive,
SE Suite 458, Balcony Level, East Tower
Atlanta, Georgia 30334-4909
Telephone: (404) 657-9350
www.pap.state.ga.us/opencms/opencms/

Office of the Governor,
Georgia State Capitol,
Atlanta, GA 30334
Office Phone: 404-656-1776
www.gov.state.ga.us

Please Call Judge Williams

Tell her to throw out the plea deal in the Perry case,

And grant him a new fair trial.

912-554-7364

From the Blog:

Anonymous said...
I just spoke with a lady that had called Judge Williams number to ask for Dennis Perry's plea be thrown out and to grant him a new trial. Guess what? As soon as Dennis' name was mentioned, the secretary or whoever she was got very cold and told the lady she would have to send the judge a fax or write her a letter. AND THEN SHE WOULDN'T GIVE HER THE FAX NUMBER!! She was told she would have to write a letter..which the lady has done. Does that tell you there is something wrong with this case? You people in Camden County better wake up and smell the roses before you find yourself in the same position that Dennis is in. He isn't asking to be released. Just for a FAIR trial!!

Search The Real School Police