Welcome To The New Real School Police

Welcome To The New Real School Police



My newest blog, since I have more time on my hands now!!!

The Godley Files

http://thegodleyfiles.blogspot.com/

The complete P.O.S.T record of Bob Godley. The former cop that thinks the whole county owes him an apology for his bad behavior.


There is a new blogger in town, who is also upset with this school system. Thank you Paul for standing up for what is right, and not backing down to the ESTABLISHMENT.

Camden County Schools The Truth

http://www.camdenschoolsthetruth.com/

Please visit my other blogs:

Who Killed Racheyl Brinson

http://whokilledracheylbrinson.blogspot.com/


And don't forget the Dennis Perry trial transcript also:

Remember Dennis is the one framed by former Sheriff Bill Smith and his lying so called detective Dale Bundy.

http://dennisperrytrial.blogspot.com/




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Letter From One Of The Sheriff's Supporters

From the T&G

Those who complain about sheriff should try his job
Dear Editor,
Every week (twice a week) I have the privilege of reading your paper. I especially enjoy reading the letters that people such as me send in.That being said, some of the people in this community are amazingly ignorant.
Week in and week out, it never fails. I can always count on someone writing in to complain about someone or something at the sheriff's department. I really hope that the fine men and women at the department don't take heed to these comments.I would encourage those who complain to ponder how they would handle themselves on a daily basis under a microscope. That's how the good people at the sheriff's department have to handle themselves every day, and I think they do a (darn) good job.I would like to address the letter by Mr. (Robert) Southwell ("Sheriff's ethics, competence called to question," Jan. 12). If you are encouraging people to get out and vote, I applaud you. If you are considering throwing your hat into the ring for any public office, I applaud you.That being said, I would also like to remind you that Bill Smith has held his position for a very long time, and it's not by coincidence. I can't remember any election that is so lopsided in this community in recent years, and it's proudly because people like me support what he does.

In my opinion, if you want to publicly bash anyone that does so much for the community, be prepared to catch some flack. You have the right to your opinion and, sir, so do I.Kudos to the sheriff and to the department for what you do every day. Mr. Southwell, I will look forward to reading your platform for your campaign to unseat Bill Smith in the future.

Adam Jacobson
Harriets Bluff

My reply
I would agree some people in this county are ignorant. Mr Jacobson the ignorant ones are not the one writing letters, they are the one who don't get involved and don't know the issues and then go vote. They sit in the poll and go "I know that name, I will vote for him" or " He a Republican I will vote for him." I will tell you, I used to do that to. Then I realize that many people flip flop between parties, Mr. Smith is one of them. So I no longer vote by name or party. I would suggest you do some research. Just goggle Bill Smith Sheriff of Camden County. Then you will see what everyone is talking about. I will try to put together a list of mishaps since this Sheriff has been in office. Also it is not only Mr. Southwell right, it also his duty to question our public officials. You might sit back and think all is fine in your little corner of the world, but in the real world thing are much different.

No comments:

Georgia Transparency Headlines

The Parents Have Declared War

The Parents Have Declared War

Get On The Open Government Band Wagon

"Honorable and righteous men do not fear the exercise of liberty."

Important Information

U.S. Attorney's Office in Savannah, Georgia.

Mr. James D. DurhamAssistant U. S. Attorney
100 Bull Street Suite 201
Savannah, Georgia 31401
912 652 4422

Office of the Attorney General Of Georgia
Attorney General, Thurbert Baker
Office of the Attorney General
40 Capitol Square,
SWAtlanta, Ga 30334
(404) 656-3300

Open Records Violations
Stephan Ritter
404-656-7298

Report Bad Cops
Police Complaint Center
We put ourselves on the line in pursuit of equal justice
202-250-3499
http://www.policeabuse.org/
mailto:admin@policeabuse.com

State Board of Pardons and Paroles
2 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive,
SE Suite 458, Balcony Level, East Tower
Atlanta, Georgia 30334-4909
Telephone: (404) 657-9350
www.pap.state.ga.us/opencms/opencms/

Office of the Governor,
Georgia State Capitol,
Atlanta, GA 30334
Office Phone: 404-656-1776
www.gov.state.ga.us

Please Call Judge Williams

Tell her to throw out the plea deal in the Perry case,

And grant him a new fair trial.

912-554-7364

From the Blog:

Anonymous said...
I just spoke with a lady that had called Judge Williams number to ask for Dennis Perry's plea be thrown out and to grant him a new trial. Guess what? As soon as Dennis' name was mentioned, the secretary or whoever she was got very cold and told the lady she would have to send the judge a fax or write her a letter. AND THEN SHE WOULDN'T GIVE HER THE FAX NUMBER!! She was told she would have to write a letter..which the lady has done. Does that tell you there is something wrong with this case? You people in Camden County better wake up and smell the roses before you find yourself in the same position that Dennis is in. He isn't asking to be released. Just for a FAIR trial!!

Search The Real School Police