Yes it is true the SMPD has opened an investigation, not on anything at the courthouse, but on the whole incident investigation. I am saying that the investigation was flawed.
This is what I want to know from the City of St. Mary involving my case:
- Who called 911?
- In a dispute, don't you talk to both sides involved?
- Do you allow an outside agency with no authority to come in and start barking orders at the SMPD?
- Do walk over the injured to slap handcuffs on someone?
- Do you document injuries to all parties involved, or just one side?
- Why did Bob Godley's name come up time and time again?
These are just a few of the questions I hope are answered.
To all out there be careful when you call 911 in St. Marys, You might be the one going to jail.
We all know why I was arrested, and it had nothing to do the the doctors office, and everything to do with one of Bob Godley's friends who thinks he is God since someone was dumb enough to give him a badge.