Welcome To The New Real School Police

Welcome To The New Real School Police



My newest blog, since I have more time on my hands now!!!

The Godley Files

http://thegodleyfiles.blogspot.com/

The complete P.O.S.T record of Bob Godley. The former cop that thinks the whole county owes him an apology for his bad behavior.


There is a new blogger in town, who is also upset with this school system. Thank you Paul for standing up for what is right, and not backing down to the ESTABLISHMENT.

Camden County Schools The Truth

http://www.camdenschoolsthetruth.com/

Please visit my other blogs:

Who Killed Racheyl Brinson

http://whokilledracheylbrinson.blogspot.com/


And don't forget the Dennis Perry trial transcript also:

Remember Dennis is the one framed by former Sheriff Bill Smith and his lying so called detective Dale Bundy.

http://dennisperrytrial.blogspot.com/




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 05, 2007

Principals and administrators: Who is watching them?

A school teacher wonders also.

From Findlaw.com

I am a school teacher in Louisiana. I was recently hit and injured by a student. The principal took no action against the student for two days. I know my "Educators Right to Teach" is in effect. I asked that the student not be put back into my classroom until he had been disciplined. According to state and school policy, he was supposed to be expelled until a hearing. I felt violated and I was forced to file charges against the student on my own time. I filed a grievance against the principal of the school. The student took this personally and began to harass my children and me outside of school. I became emotionally confused and depressed because I was afraid to even go to the store. In addition, although I am a tenured teacher, I was not given a job until August 5th, 5 days before school was to start. The school board tried to force my children to go to school with this student and his other gang members even though I was willing to drive 15 miles a day to take them to school in another town, same parish. I eventually had to give my children to my mother who lives in another town so that my children would be safe. I get to see them on Wednesdays and weekends. This only added to my emotional distress because I am a single mom. They are devasdated about not living with me. Additionally, when I was assigned a job, it was outside my certification area and I was given a P.E. teaching job with no classroom or gym to take the kids to play and learn. Well, to make a long story short(er). I think they are mad at me for filing a grievance. They are even willing to put my children in danger to have their way. I was injured and have required much emotional rehab and I suffered damage to my right hand where I was struck. I was told that they (school board or principal) could not be held liable because of the La. Worker's Comp. law. These people are lying for each other to cover up for this principal. I was refered to as "damage control." I know the truth will come out at the hearing before the school board members. Is there any way that I can make them pay for the damage they have done with thier lies and cover-ups, just a little crack in the law? Are there any presidents that you know of on which I can base a suit? I will need all the money I can get since I feel I have been black-balled in this communtiy and school board. I feel I will eventually have to relocate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is what they want. They want you to move. I had a local school board member tell me if I didn't like it move. Notice she did not run for reelection.

No comments:

Georgia Transparency Headlines

The Parents Have Declared War

The Parents Have Declared War

Get On The Open Government Band Wagon

"Honorable and righteous men do not fear the exercise of liberty."

Important Information

U.S. Attorney's Office in Savannah, Georgia.

Mr. James D. DurhamAssistant U. S. Attorney
100 Bull Street Suite 201
Savannah, Georgia 31401
912 652 4422

Office of the Attorney General Of Georgia
Attorney General, Thurbert Baker
Office of the Attorney General
40 Capitol Square,
SWAtlanta, Ga 30334
(404) 656-3300

Open Records Violations
Stephan Ritter
404-656-7298

Report Bad Cops
Police Complaint Center
We put ourselves on the line in pursuit of equal justice
202-250-3499
http://www.policeabuse.org/
mailto:admin@policeabuse.com

State Board of Pardons and Paroles
2 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive,
SE Suite 458, Balcony Level, East Tower
Atlanta, Georgia 30334-4909
Telephone: (404) 657-9350
www.pap.state.ga.us/opencms/opencms/

Office of the Governor,
Georgia State Capitol,
Atlanta, GA 30334
Office Phone: 404-656-1776
www.gov.state.ga.us

Please Call Judge Williams

Tell her to throw out the plea deal in the Perry case,

And grant him a new fair trial.

912-554-7364

From the Blog:

Anonymous said...
I just spoke with a lady that had called Judge Williams number to ask for Dennis Perry's plea be thrown out and to grant him a new trial. Guess what? As soon as Dennis' name was mentioned, the secretary or whoever she was got very cold and told the lady she would have to send the judge a fax or write her a letter. AND THEN SHE WOULDN'T GIVE HER THE FAX NUMBER!! She was told she would have to write a letter..which the lady has done. Does that tell you there is something wrong with this case? You people in Camden County better wake up and smell the roses before you find yourself in the same position that Dennis is in. He isn't asking to be released. Just for a FAIR trial!!

Search The Real School Police